Monday, May 5, 2008

Suddenly lacking...*tear*

So, late a few nights ago, something monumental happened. I dare you to guess what it was!
...
...
...
Okay, so I can't hear you guess. I'll just tell you. In the dead of night, a band of Ninja Mobsters struck through the back door and took all of our stuff so they could buy World of Warcraft credit.

It all started at, oh, eight in the morning. Mom came in and was like "Oh, I slept in. I'll take you over for second period." At this point I was like, "HECK YES!" especially since second period was free so I didn't have to go until lunch. So, I was sitting in bed, playing my DS, when suddenly mom comes in. "Do you have my laptop?" I felt like that was a silly question. If I had the laptop I would be ultimizing my ability to surf teh interwebz and play video games at the same time. "No..." I said, tearing Bowser to shreds. "We've been robbed." "Huh?" "We've been robbed."

Going downstairs, I discovered the muddy footprints and the open door. My Monk-like detective skillz kicked in suddenly. "This is not normal," they screamed. You see, Noi had washed the floor just last night and, as far as I could tell, she was able to remove most large muddy foot prints.

They took...well...pretty much everything. Two laptops, two wallets, two cell phones, GPS system, camera, camera lens, jewelry box. But you can tell they weren't very smart in that they left my Wii. Which is the awesomest thing in the house.

Luckily for them, they stayed clear of my room.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Well, at least the Wii is safe. I think that pretty much sums up my whole feelings on the matter....