Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Even more picture fun!

Shortly after posting all those pictures, We ended up taking up almost an entire day taking more pictures. So, here are some of the highlights!


It all started when we started talking about what our weapon would be if we were assassins. Mine would be razor-lined cards. I'd say something like "Go fish" before tossing the weapons at my victims. After the deed was done I'd say "Here's my card" as one card fluttered softly to the floor. Then I'd disappear in a flurry of cards!

Colin would have an umbrella. The top and ends would be daggers. And he'd enter creepily like Mary Poppins. Before departing, he'd say, "I hope I didn't leave you feeling...under the weather"

Britta would have a scarf. It would have glass shards all throughout the fabric and the little fringies on the end would be little bits of sharp metal. She'd say, "Prepare to be 'scarved' for life!"



That's when I noticed how very green Britta looked. So, we started playing with the color recognition thing on Colin's camera.



We tried doing it with the blue that I was wearing...but it didn't work very well.



So, I went and found some other blue stuff.



Then we went and found red stuff for Colin. But we couldn't play with color recognition anymore because his camera died and we had to use mine.



Then we noticed how awesome an orange picture would be with Pickles. So, that's what we did!

It all just exploded from there.

















2 comments:

Lindsay said...

How do you even THINK of these things? Random weapons? You seriously have very creative friends...I guess that's what you need, otherwise you'd be bored to death!

Anonymous said...

yayyyyy!!! I remember that... we cam-whored for 6 hours!!!!

though the teaparty was somewhat of an epic fail hahaha