Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Life, the universe, everything.

Kay, so a lot has happened.

Brian came home! It's, like, the best thing ever! I got so so so tired of being the only kid at home. I didn't grow up as an only child, so I'm not used to it. Geez, I missed him!

Christmas! Not so fun actually... I got absolutely no sleep all week. On Monday, I realized something was wrong with Brian's R4 for his DS (his gift for Christmas). I have no idea what happened, but it just didn't feel like working. I didn't want to be fixing it with him awake (since, you know, that would spoil the surprise) so I stayed up fixing it! I eventually got it fixed, though. Be proud of me.
Then on Tuesday I couldn't seem to sleep...
Then on Wednesday, Brian and I...uh...watched Santa decorate downstairs. We also watched Stardust (which I'd never seen before since when Colin and I went...it decided not to show) which was a really cute movie.
So, Christmas morning, I was feeling a little sick. I thought it was just lack of sleep. First I was all dizzy and my stomach kind of hurt. So, we headed out to go to the Missionary Party. We got on this big boat and had dinner and had a White Elephant gift exchange. When we got to the place where the boat was waiting for all the missionaries to show up, I started feeling /really/ dizzy while everyone was just standing there talking. Finally I asked if we could sit down. Then, I rested my head on my arms and tried to fall asleep but just my hands fell asleep. And then they wouldn't wake up. I shook them, I hung them down so the blood would rush to them, I tried a lot of things, but they just got worse.
When we finally got on the boat, I rushed to the bathroom. I ended up throwing up several times. Yeah. Not fun. Then, my stomach decided it wasn't done throwing up when there was nothing left in it. This caused it to start seizing up on itself. That was some of the worst pain I've ever felt in my life.
Eventually, it kind of gave up and I felt a little better.

Oh, also, I was given a part in the CC play. She just won't tell me which part. We're doing two plays (since, you know, we only get 45 minutes as it is, let's cut it down to 20!) They're both by this french lady. They're called 'God of Carnage' and 'Life x3'. They have potential. A LOT more potential than Blood Wedding *shudder*. To be honest, I'm really relieved she put me in. I was fully expecting her to pull a Callum on me. She's decided to hate me lately. I don't know why, but it's getting REALLY frustrating. Everything is my fault. I had the nerve to be allergic to the metallic wig she bought for me, I made the horrible mistake of asking if she needed help with anything (how dare I bother her with insignificant things), and there weren't enough umbrellas so I gave mine to Marian (how rude of me. Anyway, Miss Hanson had just been saying that the only person who 100% NEEDED an umbrella was Marian). I'm not even sure she's noticed she's doing it. But it's not just me (which I'm kind of releived to say). Other people have noticed it too.

I had the weirdest dream a couple of nights ago! It was about 'The Increadible Observable Fish'! With a title like that, you know it's going to be good! Basically, the goal of the game was to observe this fish and get out alive. I'm not sure why. It just was. It started with me in this pretty garden. Green trees, lots of flowers, little ponds. It was nice. But there was something sinister in the air. Walking down the path, I was like, "This isn't too bad!" when I saw a bunny. It had caught a fish (not the increadible observable fish, just a normal one) for its dinner (apparently bunnies eat fish). I was like, "Awww, it's a bunny! I bet it's face is really cute. Hey! Look at me!" So, it looked at me. Its face was half fish. Or robot. I jumped and started running away too fast to get a good look. I spent the next little while trying to forget about it but also trying to decide if it was a fishy robot, or a roboty fish. And if it was half fish, was it cannebilism that it was about to eat a fish?
plot gap
This part was really weird. It looked like it was animated with clay. But we were standing in this building, about to head into the frightful game of 'The Increadible Observable Fish'. There was this air duct that we were supposed to jump in. There were these three girls and this guy who looked like Yoru from Shugo Chara:
but more serious. The oldest girl told us that the shute wouldn't go very fast. We hopped in. She was wrong. It went really fast. When we hit the bottom, there was a sign that said something along the lines of "It would be awful to die before your nineteenth birthday". The oldest girl looked at it, gulped and started running off. A narrarator, who sounded a lot like the narrarator from Pushing Daisies, said "She would know. Her ninteenth birthday was two weeks away."
The Yoru character ran off and I was left to my own devices. There were people with guns shooting people trying to get through to observe the fish. It was really long and epic. Eventually, I got to the area where the fish was. There was no protection and lots and lots and lots of guns. I ran for it. Then I woke up.

No comments: