Friday, May 29, 2009

Just a quick dream

Kay, I just woke up from an awesome dream. I need to write it somewhere, so here we go!

The setting was the best part. This place was AWESOME! It was, like, never ending LARP. These people had built a gigantic fortress ruins thing in a forest...okay, there's no way I can describe the total utter 1337ness of this place. But it was awesome. Trust me. So, a bunch of us decided to go LARP. We walked in and the enterance kind of felt like a Renecance fair. But LARPier. We pulled on costumes and walked on in. There were swords inside for us to take (they were actually giant pixie sticks...). So,we each grabbed a sword and headed on in.

As we were walking through the first area, which was all forest and increadibly creepy, these people started coming in from the other side. An epic sword fight commenced until everyone was laying on the ground laughing. "You guys are pretty good for beginners!" our foes shouted. "You want to teach us?" Brian asked. Apparently they didn't because they left. I noticed that at some point during the battle, my Pixie sword had gotten a hole in it. So, I ate the delicious sugar pouring out. Then I realized the case wasn't strong enough to be a sword alone.

At some point we ended up doubling back and going to the observation area because Brian wanted to do something with his sword (I'm still not sure what). As we were heading in, one of the guys was like, "Remind Brian that this is only supposed to be an OBSERVATION area and not to climb down." I was like, "Kay" and followed. Then I looked at the edge of the observation area. A huge wall dropped in a sheer cliff. I was like, "How the heck would we climb down?" Then I realized this was a really crappy place for an observation area because the part of the forest it was overlooking was really secluded. Then a racoon/badger ran by (I couldn't decide in the dream if it was a racoon or a badger. It kind of looked like some kind of freaky mix). There was some guy playing this weird bass type instrument in the corner. It had four strings and was really tall, but each of the strings ran down its own pole. Then I noticed that the pole was kind of a bell. You could pull it out and drop it on a supporting bar and it would make a pretty sound. I was like, "that's cool." then we left the observation area.

As we were walking, we found ourselves in an odd area that seemed like some kind of fair. There were children getting their faces painted, children playing carnival games, children running around. I was like, "Children's area" and we kept moving. That's when I saw it. Possibly the biggest inflatable slide in existance. I wanted to go down it, but I figured no one else would so I didn't say anything. Then Pie was like, "I'm going on that" and started walking toward it. I was like "Me too!" and followed him, happy that someone else was responsible for holding up the rest of our group and I was just a tagalong. We went to the side were you climb up when one child seemed to have gotten confused and came flying down that side. The guy in charge was like, "Woah! Lucky no one got hit coming up!" Then I began to climb. Pie was behind me as I climbed up these twising metal stairs. Finally I reached the top. To make it more 'safe', there was this weird metal contraption. You opened the door on this side to get in, then you open the door on the other side to get out. Just as I was climbing in the contraption (which was too small by the way), I heard a commercial playing at the bottom. It was for Full House. Apparently Stephanie was in trouble with the law for having taken a beach ball from the beach that she thought was hers. The announcer was like, "Can you imagine yourself at the summit?" (like, summit of the law or something). I was like, "Oh, I can imagine myself at the summit pretty well." Pie didn't say anything so I was like, "Did you hear that commercial?" He was like, "yeah" then he climbed into the little contraption. Now, please note I'm terrified of heights. I was holding on for dear life so I asked Pie to open the door. He opened it about half way and I realized he probably couldn't reach to open my half. Just as I was trying to figure out how to menuver myself to open the door, I woke up.

No comments: