Friday, September 5, 2008

Best day ever

Today was a wonderful day! First, it was alternate dress day. So, I got up and put on my lolita-ish dress (well...sort of. It's not really as cute as it should be. "Lolita inspired" if you will). So, all day I got all kinds of 0_o looks! And I was like ^-^! It was great!

Then, after school, everyone was going to RDA. But I didn't really feel like it. I was tired, it was hot, and I didn't want to get horse unmentionables all over my new dress. So, I wandered over to the new Manga Club. I was a little hesitant to go because I was afraid it would just make me miss Colin and Britta. But, it wasn't like I had anything else to do. So, I entered the room. First thing I noticed: there were a TON of people there! I was late and they were already watching an episode of something. I wandered around the room and ended up sitting on a desk at the back because everything else was already taken. After we finished that episode (I'm not sure what it was from...but it was funny), we discussed what we should do as a club. It was epic. Everyone understood my obscure references and had references of their own! We decided we would watch Anime (big surprise), have frequent days for gaming, and make our own manga! I get to be a writer! We even discussed what we should do for Munch n Music! We were thinking of doing a cosplay cafe to raise money for the club. Then we might do Hare Hare Yukai for the show!

I left that in high spirits and played N + while I waited for everyone to come back from RDA. Shea, Sierra, and I went to Sierra's house and hung out for a while. We threw stuffed animals back and forth and laughed a lot. After a while Ben and Isa came and we talked about random crap for a while. The entire conversation was funny and smooth running. To me, it seemed like the best conversation we've had since our friends left. There was so much laughter my stomach hurt by the end! Then Ben tried on my floofily slip. Here's the scary thing: it looked normal. Like, really. It looked like something he might wear. So, he kept it on for when the kids from JIS came (Sierra is housing some kids for the Jazz festival). We were able to keep completely straight faces as Ben paraded around in my slip and Sierra's scarf. When they asked him about it, he was just like, "Oh, I just felt like wearing it today". They believed us for a while. The second the door closed behind them so they could change their clothes, we burst into laughter. It was really funny!

When they came in for dinner, we forced them to intermingle with us by taking up every other chair. So, the entire dinner was loud and funny as we all discussed random things. Oh, and at the beginning Sierra's dog, Chewy, came in. She jumped in one of the guy's laps and promptly peed all over him. After dinner, we went up to Sierra's guest house and discovered that all of them except one had DSs. So, we played Mario Kart for, like, an hour. It was epic. They're really REALLY good.

And, so, here I am. Pleased with the best day I've had in a while.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

How funny! You are just ridiculously confident - I WISH I could be like that! :) I love how you just went to the Magna Club by yourself...I totally would have just gone home and sulked a little. I'm so glad you've had such a great day...hopefully it'll set the tone for the rest of the month!

Chelle said...

Do you know what I wish? I wish I knew what the Magna Club WAS.

Chelle said...

:) Oh, and you should probably know that I miss ya tons.